Friday, September 27, 2013

SURPRISE! Third Grade Uploaded TODAY

I had a chance to get the iPads in my hands today so we went ahead and piloted the program TODAY! Every third grade student currently has their artwork exhibited on www.artsonia.com. You can view this if you go to the website (www.artsonia.com) and enter St. Robert Bellarmine in either the search box at the top OR the school search box. There are 3 St. Robert Bellarmine on the list, but mine does say Omaha, NE next to it. Once you have chosen the school, scroll down to the school gallery and click on the "Spacescapes" exhibit. Here you will be able to see all of the third grader's artwork. Next week, I will be sending slips home with the student's access key so parents can register their students which allow people to comment on the artwork or buy items from the "gift shop". I am so excited that this worked out for students and I can't wait to hopefully get started with more classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment