Friday, October 4, 2013

Sixth, Seventh, and Eighth Grade

Sadly, I have no pictures of work for sixth, seventh, and eighth grade work because your students are working so hard on completing projects. Here is what you have to look forward to in the coming weeks.

Sixth grade is working on a futuristic cityscape in one point perspective. Many students are understanding this concept perfectly, and others are having troubles. We will see how they all turn out, but I have faith we can get there.

Seventh is working on a contour line project done in watercolor. These will be finished up in the next two weeks. A lot of these are turning out really really great. They may be able to go up on a bulletin board.

Eighth grade is working on a typography contrast assignment. They are using pattern to create contrast with 9 different versions of a letter. I am really enjoying what I am seeing so far, and I honestly can't wait for them to be finished so I can put pictures on the blog. They should be done in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment